Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Light Stalking

I have found an incredibly helpful website, Light Stalking.  
I'm not sure how I stumbled upon them, but I did sign up to receive their periodic emails with links to the articles they publish each week.  They feature posts on different topics, such as what makes a landscape memorable, lighting techniques, finding your personal style, etc.  They also feature photos from various photographers each week.
I find their tips give me little tweaks to think about while I am out capturing things I like. 
An example of a recent post I found very interesting can be found here.
While the blog is free to look at, they do also offer articles that you can pay to read.  
You should check out this website... I know I will continue to keep reading and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment