Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scott Kelby

Since starting my digital photography class, Scott Kelby is the name I have probably run into the most.  I have purchased tutorial books he has written on both Photoshop and Lightroom and checked his blog numerous times.  I am amazed at all this man has accomplished!  He was born in 1960 - not too far ahead of me.  In addition to capturing inspiring images, constantly adding to his blog, and, well, here are the words from his blog describing what he does...
"Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User Magazine; training director and instructor for the Adobe Photoshop Seminar Tour, President National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP), CEO of Kelby Media Group, author of a string of bestselling technology books. Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, author of numerous Photoshop training DVDs and online courses, and co-host of PhotoshopTV, and Photoshop Tips-N-Tricks. 10 jobs, little sleep."

Whoa!  I feel lazy just reading this!

  

One thing I love about his blog, found here 
is that he not only show the images he captured, he often shows what was involved to capture them.
   


        

The parts of his books I have read have been very helpful and a an easy ready for a newbie like me.   I look forward to learning more from him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment