Saturday, April 27, 2013

Good Advice

Jessyel Ty Gonzales wrote a guest post for Scott Kelby's blog that I found chocked full of good advice.
You can read what he wrote here.  It's straight forward advice for anyone contemplating photography as a career or anyone that has already made that decision.  
On a personal note, I started this class absolutely clueless about my camera, unless it was in Auto mode.  Once I learned how to find the proper exposure, I haven't looked back.  I have found an unexpected amount of joy, satisfaction and a curiosity for life during this class.  I am sad to see it end.  
Back to Mr. Gonzalez...
He reiterates much of what I have heard throughout this semester, but he takes bits and pieces I have heard here and there and lumps it all together in a succinct list to keep as a reminder.
I hope you find his advice as helpful as I do.
Here's one of his shots...  Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment